BY ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
“We” or “Us” means Eunique Soaps
Company Registered name: Eunique Soaps LLC.
Registered Email: email@example.com
All our prices are shown in US dollars and exclude postage & packaging fees. The cost of our ingredients & packaging materials vary and we therefore reserve the right to change our product prices without prior notice. We endeavor to make sure pricing is correct at time of publishing, but reserve the right to change prices due to error or supplier changes. This does not apply to orders already placed & paid in full.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All orders will be processed & despatched upon receipt of payment.
Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe our products, there may be slight variation in product color, packaging design or specification.
We accept online payments by credit or debit cards using a secure encrypted payment gateway provided by PayPal. For customers with a PayPal account, we offer the option to use your PayPal balance.
POSTAGE & PACKING
Postage will be charged as stated on the website, unless otherwise arranged with the customer. We reserve the right to change & amend our postage prices. When there is free shipping, the P&P is on us! ♥
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivery address is entered in full (including apartment number, security entry code etc.), and that the address is complete and zip code correct at the time the order is placed. When the delivery address is a company address, the company name must also be entered, along with the name of the recipient.
If your products are returned back to us either by USPS, we reserve the right to charge you for the costs incurred for the shipping of your parcel.
Should you decide to have your order re-sent, please note we will request payment of the applicable shipping fee (not our usual P&P) before sending your order for the second time.
Should you decide to request a refund, we will refund the cost of the products only, minus the actual cost we’ve incurred for the shipping.
DISPATCH OF ORDERS
– Eunique Soaps products are very often made to order (they are fresh and handmade after all!). Please allow up to 5 weeks for your order to be processed & dispatched. Soap made requires a cure time, which can last up to 4-6 weeks, depending on a number of factors. So once the bars are cut, they get put on our curing cabinet (with a tag stating their name/date) where they will remain until they’re ready to be sold.
During their weeks of undisturbed rest excess moisture in the bars evaporates, leaving a firmer, harder, longer-lasting bar. (A bar of handmade soap used too soon will “melt” more quickly than it ought.) Additionally, the pH will change slightly over time, with the resulting bar imparting a more gentle feeling to the skin.
A bar of handmade soap is safe to use after just a few days, but it won’t be at or near its best. And that’s the reason we wait so long after they are made to sell our bars. It’s important to us to always give you our best…our best effort, our best attitude, and our best products. We know that handmade soap is at its best after a few weeks of curing so we’re committed to waiting out that time period. And we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we strive to provide you with the quality of products you deserve.
– If you have ordered products, which are in stock or already made, your order will be processed & dispatched within 2 working days.
– Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday or if you happen to order over a bank holiday, your order will be processed on the first working day, usually a Tuesday.
– We do our utmost best to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days – using USPS, and in most cases orders are delivered within 2-3 working days. However, please note that we are not able to guarantee delivery times/dates and accept no responsibility for loss resulting from delivery delays.
The majority of orders are delivered within 2-3 working days, however, occasionally there may be a delay which is outside our control.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, we recommend that you check with your neighbors and in the usual places your postman leaves parcels for you (sheds, behind bins etc.) and also visit your local USPS Office in person to check whether they are holding a parcel for you, even if no notification card has been left to advise of an attempted delivery. 99.9% of delayed orders are at their local USPS Office awaiting collection by the customer. If not collected by the customer within 3 weeks, parcels are usually returned to us. Please read section ‘UNDELIVERED/RETURNED PACKAGES’
By ordering from our website the customer accepts that we do use the services of USPS, which sometimes will require you to collect your parcel from their local sorting office.
Please note we cannot re-send items or issue refunds for lost parcels until at least 15 working days after placing your order have passed. We do not accept responsibility for loss or any other consequence caused by delivery delays.
*CUSTOM ORDERS: If you contact us for a custom order, please allow 4-6 weeks as we make and have to let the soaps cure before shipping them out.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
Once an order has been placed we are not able to add to it or combine it with another order. The only change we can do for you is correct spelling mistakes in the delivery address, or cancel it completely providing it has not been dispatched.
RETURNS, DAMAGED GOODS & CANCELLATIONS
– If you change your mind and wish to return a product, you must notify us of your intention within 7 days of receiving your order.
– Please note that due to hygiene reasons we can only accept UNUSED products for refund, providing they are returned to us in resale-able condition and within 14 days of receiving your order.
– All return costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
– We must be notified of incorrect, missing or damaged products within 3 days of receipt.
– We accept no responsibility for goods damaged in transit, though it is at our discretion that we may send you a replacement. All orders are checked carefully before dispatch & products included are marked off to minimize the chance of a product missing from your parcel. Please check your package carefully before ringing to advise of a missing product.
– We will not refund the P&P fee.
– You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch.
– Cancellations after your order has been dispatched must be done within 7 days from receipt. You will be required to return the products in re-salable condition and at your own cost.
– Small orders consisting of 1 or 2 items will be refunded in full. Larger orders, especially those dispatched via our courier, will incur a fee (15% in addition to the non-refundable P&P fee) to allow us to cover the full shipping costs relating to your order.
SUITABILITY OF PURPOSE
We do not accept responsibility for damage or defect of goods arising from incorrect storage or use by the customer. We accept no liability for loss or consequential damage arising from the goods supplied.
All products are checked carefully before dispatch to the customer. We cannot be held responsible for deterioration of the products due to the customer’s incorrect storage conditions (for example: exposure to direct sunlight, frost, humidity or heat etc.) – The customer should ensure that the products are kept in cool and dry conditions (bathroom windowsills are often exposed to direct sunlight)
Our products are not preserved with chemicals substances such as parabens or phenoxyethanol. All ingredients used in our formulations are of natural origin with as minimal processing as possible. Our products have a shelf life of a minimum of 6 months unopened, and 1-2 months from opening. Most products will be usable for longer, however their quality may deteriorate. To avoid disappointment, please start using your products as soon as possible after purchase and keep them away from sun or heat. Please avoid stocking up, just like with fresh food, you are best buying only what you are likely to use within a few months.
We do our best to manufacture our products in a carbon neutral way. We re-use all packaging materials and recycle what we cannot re-use. Customers orders are dispatched in either paper envelopes or carton boxes made out of recycled paper.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We do not accept responsibility for the misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the products with discretion and check with a professional if in doubt. Pregnant customers and those on medication are urged to check suitability of our products. By purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Eunique Soaps will not be held responsible for such occurrences.
The privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. Eunique Soaps is committed to protecting your privacy and will never disclose your personal details to anybody. We use the information you provide to complete orders, keep you informed of the progress of your order & to send you further information. If you register your e-mail with us, your e-mail address will never be passed on to third parties.